Wednesday 4 September 2013

Winner Anything Die-cuts

 
We want to Thank You so much for the 116 entries for our challenge "Anything Die-cuts"
it means it must have been a favorite for everyone!!
 
So this was really really difficult for us!
 
The winner for this week's challenge is:
This is truly beautiful!!
Well done and Congratulations Ellen!!
 
Please contact Kerry for your prize
(she is on a Holiday but will be in touch with you as soon as she comes back!)
 
The runners up are:
 
 
Congratulations to you too!
Also, don't forget to contact us for your winner and runners-up Blinkies too.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. WOW - Congrats to the winners! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ! and congrats for the wonderful cake winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer don't want to take the link for the email of Kerry can you send it to me? my email is heleneo@videotron.ca
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helene. Well done on being one of our runners-up. I will send you the blinkie code by email x

      Delete
  4. Woow..Thank you soo much♥.,
    I'm very proud and honoured and I've put this honoured mention in my blog!:)
    I'll send you an email
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete